Sacred Heart Parish encourages parishioners and school families to be good stewards of God's gifts. Stewardship is a personal response to Jesus' call to follow Him and to do the work that He does.
How does one tithe his / her gifts?
- Prayer - Spend time with God in daily prayer and at weekly Mass.
- Participate - Participate in our parish ministries and events, helping bring other closer to Christ.
- Generosity - Generously share your blessings with a grateful heart, knowing the Lord promises to richly bless you.
St. Paul tells us that "all of you are Christ's Body, and each one is a part of it." Sacred Heart Parish counts on every parishioner's financial support. Your tithing enables us to plan our annual budget, which directly affects how ministries occur and grow in our parish. Help us today with your gift to help support our mission. Tax-deductible donations can be made to both the Church and the School.
There are many options for how to give:
Online Banking / Bill Pay
This option is available if you use on-line bill pay through your bank. Simply set up Sacred Heart Parish as a "payee", and make a payment just like you would pay a bill.
Contact the parish office if you would like to set up Auto Withdrawal from your checking or savings account. You can also simply download and complete the auto contribution form (CLICK HERE), and return it to Sacred Heart Parish office (along with a voided check).
If you would like to make a secure online donation to Sacred Heart Parish, simply click on this link:
Personal checks can be submitted in one of three ways:
- Bring it to the parish office between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Put it in the 24-hour drop box located to the right of the EAST parish office doors.
- Place it in the collection basket on Sundays.
- Mail it to:
Sacred Heart Church
405 S. Henrietta Street
Effingham, IL 62401
We thank you for your generosity and support of Sacred Heart Parish!