Call today to schedule a visit and begin the application / enrollment process at Sacred Heart School!
We invite you to walk the halls, visit our classrooms, and talk with our students, parents, and staff. You'll quickly witness how Christ is the center of all that we do here - our approach to teaching and learning, our curriculum, our play, and our extra-curricular activities as well.
Enrollment begins in early spring for our Preschool, Kindergarten, and Grade 1-8 programs. Transfer students are welcome at any time throughout the year. If coming in as a new K-8 student, our administration will set up a time to meet with you and your child prior to entry into the school.
How to Enroll
- Contact us to set up a tour and discuss enrollment. Call the office at 217-342-4060 or submit an online email request by clicking HERE.
- Once you are enrolled, online registration will be available in our TeacherEase school software program. We will provide you with details for how to complete this.
- Certain documents and medical exams are required for enrollment, depending on which grade your child is entering. For a breakdown of what is required for each grade, review the Health Requirements document on our Forms page (click HERE).
- Each new student must provide a certified copy of his / her birth certificate. The school office can make a copy and return the original to you. This is the birth certificate from the County Clerk’s office, not the hospital keepsake certificate.
- Our School Supply List is available on on our Forms page (click HERE).
- Sacred Heart School has a standardized dress code. More information can be found on our Student Life - SHS Apparel page (click HERE).