Come Join Our "Clubhouse" After-School Program!
- Available five days per week, 11:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., to students attending Sacred Heart PreK - Grade 6
- Children can participate in Clubhouse-organized activities, play games, make crafts, play outside (weather permitting), eat a snack, read books, complete homework, and relax
- Preschool students attending Clubhouse have the option to eat school hot lunch ($2.80 / day) or bring a sack lunch
- Offered on many school non-attendance days, as well as all attendance days
- Students can stay until 5:30 p.m. - perfect for working parents & guardians
- Preschool: 11:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Grades K-8 Regular Dismissal Days: 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Grades K-8 Half Dismissal Days: 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Registration Fees: $30 Per Child / OR $50 Per Family Each Year (Fees must accompany completed registration packet)
- Preschool: $16.00 per day
- Grades K-8 Regular Dismissal Days: $8 per day for K-6
- Grades K-8 Half Dismissal Days: $16.00 per day for all students
Our Clubhouse is a self-supporting program. All expenses, such as the caregivers' salaries, supplies, and snacks are met from the fees charged. No funds come from the church or school.
Clubhouse workers are carefully screened and interviewed. Like all other school employees, they have a background check and go through the Protecting God's Children Program.
For More Information
For more information or to register your child for Clubhouse, please contact us at (217) 342-4060.
The Clubhouse registration form is available on this page and in the school office.