We are thankful to all those who assist Sacred Heart School in making our mission such a success. The devotion and dedication of our students, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, volunteers, coaches, and donors, is truly a blessing from the Lord!
Family involvement promotes student success, and students with involved parents are more likely to accomplish the following:
- Earn higher grades and test scores
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills, show improved behavior, and adapt well to school
- Graduate and pursue postsecondary education
Plus, when families, schools, and communities work together:
- Student achievement improves
- Teacher morale rises
- Communication among parents, teachers, and administrators increases
- Family, school, and community connections multiply
We invite you to learn more about the various parent-based organizations within Sacred Heart School.